Combining Audeze’s Audio Quality with New Lightweight Design, Audeze LCD-1 To Debut This Week at AES NY 2019
SANTA ANA, CALIFORNIA – OCTOBER 16, 2019 – Audeze,
the leading high-end audio headphone manufacturer, is excited to announce a new
reference audio headphone, the Audeze LCD-1. Available now for
$399, this headphone combines Audeze’s renowned planar magnetic technology with
a new lightweight foldable design. Handcrafted in California, USA, the LCD-1 has been meticulously engineered to provide unmatched audio within a compact,
travel friendly package perfect for industry professionals and audiophiles.
The Audeze LCD-1 will be shown at the AES NY 2019 Convention at booth #857 from October 16 through October 18. Media attending are encouraged to make an appointment for a complete demonstration by emailing Anthony Chau (email@example.com).
Audeze LCD-1 Key Features
- Audeze Patented Technology: Ultra-thin Uniforce™ diaphragms and Fluxor™ Magnets provide powerful sound, unparalleled sonic detail, and incredible accuracy.
- Planar Magnetic Drivers: 90mm Over-Ear Planar Drivers for incredibly wide dynamic range.
- Open Circumaural Design: LCD-1’s design delivers a transparent, spacious sound stage and stereo imaging.
- Fazor Wave Guides: Deep rich bass with zero audible distortion
- Compact, clean foldable design, perfect for mixing on the go weighing just 250 grams
- Light-weight construction with robust memory foam ear pads and headband for extended comfort during long listening sessions
- 3.5mm premium braided cable for tangle-free connection
- 1/4” adapter included
- Designed and built in the USA with imported and US made parts.
“With the LCD-1, we’ve created our best sounding headphone in a compact design that’s easy to use and convenient for travel,” states Sankar Thiagasamudram, CEO of Audeze. “Whether you’re a veteran sound engineer that quickly needs to check audio with reference quality headphones or an audiophile, you’ll find the portability and sound quality of the LCD-1 to be incredibly versatile.”
For more information on the Audeze LCD-1, follow Audeze on Twitter, “Like” us on Facebook, subscribe to Audeze on Youtube to see and hear video demonstrations of Audeze products, and visit the website at www.audeze.com.
# # #
ABOUT AUDEZE LLC
Audeze LLC is the California-based high-end audio manufacturer delivering the most accurate sound reproduction available today. Audeze products, engineered with the latest innovations in materials science and technology, are built with precision craftsmanship. Audeze’s commitment to research, development, and uncompromised audio is reflected in every facet of our leading-edge products. This has earned Audeze the distinction of being the world’s best reviewed headphone brand. At the foundation of Audeze’s award-winning audiophile sound is our cutting edge planar magnetic technology that creates an accurate, distortion free, immersive sound. With materials originally designed for space applications, Audeze’s drivers are the most powerful and effective transducers in the world.